Friday, September 04, 2009

could be worse

I've been carding again. I thought for a time that I wanted to trade my drum carder for a very snazzy new/used wheel, but Joe reminded me that I got the carder for some reason that made sense to me at the time, and so I've been trying to figure out what that reason was.


Turns out carding is good fun, which of course I knew.

In other news, Big One is going to school this year. He will be attending the local Middle School, which is close enough to walk. After a short period of agony and agonizing, he and I are both delighted with his decision, and excited about things to come. The school has been lovely and accommodating. We've met many of his teachers. It's all gone as well as I could possibly have hoped, and I'm allowing myself to hope that all that will continue.

Little is staying home, but I suspect he may decide that home without a brother is sort of boring, and that may mean, my friends, that I will be back out in the world again, sometime before I'm gray and old.

2 comments:

Granna Judy said...

I'm pleased for Big and am wishing him a happy and successful year. As for Little, time will tell.

And I'm glad you're carding again -- very pretty stuff you've got there!

Sandi said...

I would love to help you figure out why you got the carder!! I'm still wanting to use yours.....

Sandi