Friday, June 13, 2008
ode to my lawn mower
How do I love thee? Let me count the ways:
1. My lawn mower simplifies my life. I don't have to get it tuned up, sharpened, or stored over the winter. As soon as the grass needs it, there it is, sitting in my garage, ready to go.
2. It saves me money. See above, plus it doesn't need gas or oil.
3. It's durable. Five years, no repairs or adjustments.
4. It keeps me in shape. It's work, but my lawn is relatively small, so it's not so much work that I can't do it in an hour or two.
5. It's green, like so many other things that I also love.